Law & Order SVU Book Launch “The Un-Official Companion”
This Saturday the authors of the ‘ Law & Order: SVU Unofficial Companion”s‘ were on hand at Rouge Tomate to celebrate launch of the book. Now, as I die hard Law and order fan, I was thrilled to attend because of the possibility of seeing some of the cast members from the show. The party was intimate setting were everyone seem to know each other and all where enjoying the wine and food from Rouge Tomate.
The “Law & Order: SVU Unofficial Companion”s” is now available to purchase and was writing by Randee Dawn and Susan Green. According the website the book includes:
* A gripping, insiders foreword from franchise and series creator Dick Wolf
* Synopsis, objective analysis and behind-the-scenes details from every episode
* Commentaries and recollections from the men and women (and even a dog) behind crafting the one-hour drama
* A week in the life of a show, as authors Susan Green and Randee Dawn go backstage at the bicoastal operation, observing the progress of one entire show
* Exclusive interviews with actors, writers, producers, casting agents, location scouts and others
Now for the fun check out pictures from the event.
Images Courtesy of Ricardo Louis for exclusive use on TFR