#NYFW Backstage Hair Report: Alon Livne SS 2015
The beauty pro at the helm of creating the hairstyle for Alon Livne Spring/Summer 2015 was none other than Woody Michleb (Creative Director and National Training Director).
The look was a minimalist but luxe one – very “Ice Queen,” actually – and one that we could see being just as cool in the summer (at the peak of when us gals want to pull her hair back) as it would be cold weather appropriate in the winter.
To create a sleek bun with a futuristic twist, you can follow these steps to recreate what Woody worked into Alon Livne’s SS 2015 model lineup:
1. Apply a tinted hair gel to either wet or dry hair.
2. Slick hair back into a low ponytail at the nape of the neck.
3. Tightly secure hair with a small elastic.
4. Split the ponytail into two parts and tie hair together tightly.
5. Wrap the left side around the base in a clockwise direction and the right side in a counter-clockwise direction.
For additional tips from our chat with the experts and a peek at the making of the final look, click through the gallery below!
Photo Credit: Pauline Ma