Nescafe Dolce Gusto Previews the Machines
Java lovers, have I got news for you that will surely energize you just like the much needed caffeine fix to get you through your day. Nescafe Dolce Gusto is launching a series of new machines and products to suit just about every busy (and fashionable) gal needs. And, boy are these machines affordable, slick, functional, pretty and best of all messy free. We love the fact that these machines are not only easy to use but they also make the morning routine so much easier. Just pop your desired capsule into the machine and then watch it do the work. A minute to two minutes later comes out a hot beverage that tastes delicious. Cleaning is done in seconds. Who doesn’t like that?
I was thrilled when I receive an invitation to preview the machines. Of course not one to pass an opportunity to preview and the new and exciting products, I said yes and I am glad that I did.
The preview was hosted by renowned home and style designer Stephen Saint-Onge and held at TFR favorite Robert Verdi lounge – the preview allowed guests see the machines and to sample the new products. I LOVED the peach iced-tea. Its delicious. In addition to sampling the products and seeing the machines, Stephan explained the design philosophy for each of the machine. And, I think you are going to love them as much as I do. So much that I can’t wait to get my hands on my own(free) machine.
While entire the collection won’t hit till the holiday season, we think you may just want to preview so here’s a glimpse of what to expect.
Circolo (made by Krups) – “I’m the most stylish of the bunch.” And I even have awards to prove it.”
- Winner of the 2010 International Design Award
- On-trend and chic design with useful LED backlight
- Available in Titanium and Metallic Red $129
Creativa – “I’m the smartest one out of my friends.” That’s right, I memorize your preferences – your wish is my command.”
- No Rush. No Mess. No Worries
- Creativa will prompt you through the preparation experience of your favorite bevarage
- Built-in custom cup option lets you customize your beverage settings and memorize multiple users preferences
- Available in Titanium and Metallic Red $169.99
Melody 2 – “I’m the original and the set Standard for great tasting coffee.”
- Classic Nescafe Dolce Gusto design
- Contains updated “key hole” pod holder for effortless use
- Available in Red and Piano Black for $129.99
Piccolo – “I may look small but I pack enough power.”
- Perfect for tight, narrow spaces
- Available in Piano Black and Titanium. The NDG version is available for $89 at Walmart – exclusively. While the Krups Version is available for $99.