Meet the Cast of Project Runway Season Six
Image Courtesy of Lifetime
Now, I love love project ruwnay. I am beyond excited at “my show” making its return (on Thursday, August 20, at 10PM ET/PT ),to air after the legal squabble between Bravo and Lifetime. Though, I am worried that it won’t have the same feel or same excitement that it had when it was on Bravo, I am happily waiting to see what’s going to happen this season. Hopefully, they “made it work.” On Tim, how I missed you so.
So, based on this picture, I have an idea who I am not going to like. I already have a favorite. Since, my mama always ways said never book by its cover, I will attempt to withhold judgment until I see their work. So, I won’t reveal my “favorite” one just yet. Somethings are better left unsaid but I will give you information on this season contestants. FYI – Brooklyn is in the house.
The Season 6 Project Runway designers are:
- Althea Harper, 24 – Hometown: Dayton, OH; Resides in Brooklyn, NY
- Ari Fish, 26 – Hometown/Resides in Kansas City, MO
- Carol Hannah Whitfield, 24 – Hometown: Anderson, SC; Resides in Brooklyn, NY
- Christopher Straub, 30 – Hometown: St. Louis Park, MN; Resides in Shakopee, MN
- Epperson, 50 – Hometown/Resides in New York, NY
- Gordana Gehlhausen, 45 – Hometown: Yugoslavia; Resides in San Diego, CA
- Irina Shabayeva, 27 – Hometown: The Republic of Georgia; Resides in New York, NY
- Johnny Sakalis, 30 – Hometown: Long Beach, CA; Resides in Los Angeles, CA
- Logan Neitzel, 26 – Hometown: Blackfoot, ID; Resides in Seattle, WA
- Louise Black, 32 – Hometown: Temple, TX; Resides in Dallas, TX
- Malvin Vien, 24 – Hometown: Englewood, CO; Resides in Brooklyn, NY
- Mitchell Hall, 26 – Hometown: Melbourne, FL; Resides in Savannah, GA
- Nicolas Putvinski, 27 – Hometown: Moscow, Russia; Resides in New York, NY
- Ra’mon-Lawrence Coleman, 31 – Hometown: Chicago, IL; Resides in Milwaukee, WI
- Shirin Askari, 24 – Hometown: Tulsa, OK; Resides in Garland, TX
- Qristyl Frazier, 42 – Hometown: St. Louis, MO; Resides in Brooklyn, NY
And, just because I am not judging doesn’t mean you can’t. Let us know who is your favorite, who you think will be the next trouble maker, and who you think will win.