Featured Stories Parties Places & Faces
And not just any kind of “lab”, we are talking a unique spaced designed for creatives and entrepreneurs. The New Lab, the first-of-its-kind space, was created to serve the needs of the growing group of individual workers who lacked the resources to
Did you love Jessica Paré slick back hair from the MET Ball? We did too. The beauty wore royal blue pant dress from Jason Wu. To complete the look, Wu “had a vision to keep the hair clean and worn back,” says Celebrity Stylist Marcus Francis from Kérastase Paris, who created the look. “I felt the punk twist the hairstyle needed was a take on the Mohawk, by leaving out the ends in a frozen spike,” says Marcus.
How to get the look:
– Marcus applied Kérastase Fibre Architecte on damp hair from the roots to the ends. He blew dry the hair straight with a medium-sized round brush.
– He then created a center part and proceeded to pull hair back into a low ponytail and flat iron the ends.
– Once that was completed he applied a pea-sized amount of Kérastase Elixir Ultime. This helped to smooth the hair and create shine. Once he applied the elixir he then twisted and pinned the hair to create a bun.
– He left the out the ends and secure with hair pins
– To keep the hair in place Marcus sprayed it with Kérastase Double Force Controle Ultime Hairspray.
– He finished the look with a few spritzes of Kérastase Chroma Cristal to smooth out the center part and hairline