Artexpo New York (Mar. 25-28)
Artexpo New York is this week! From March 25-28, the world’s largest fine art and trade show will electrify Pier 94. Online registration takes 2 minutes and is FREE for trade attendees. Get your tickets now!
Stop by and see hundreds of innovative exhibiting artists, galleries and publishers from across the globe showcasing original new artwork, prints, paintings, drawings, sculpture, photography, ceramics, giclée, lithographs, glass works and more – all under one roof.
New This Year:
- Pier 94 – “The Art Pier”: Pier 94 is NYC’s trendiest venue for high-end shows and large-scale events. Artexpo 2010 follows The Armory Show and The Architectural Digest Show, completing the center’s month-long, critically acclaimed offering of exhilarating art fairs in New York City.
- 2010 Artexpo Education Series: Expand your knowledge base with three days of seminars for industry professionals. Topics include “The Future of the Art World,” “Empowering Your Interior Through Art” and more. Featured guests: Benjamin Moore & ASID.
- The Popular “SOLO” Show: Returning with hundreds of the world’s top emerging, independent artists exhibiting and selling their work. New this year: a “SOLO Jury” composed of influencers and tastemakers from the design, fashion, art and culture worlds who will critique and nominate SOLO’s “best in show.”
- Free Arts NYC: On Saturday, March 27, Artexpo will host aFree Arts Day that will bring 50 local children and volunteers together to create a beautiful mural painting as well as individual paintings. Ten percent of the day’s ticket sales go to disadvantaged children via Free Arts NYC (www.freeartsnyc.com).
- Premium Pavilion for high-end dealers showcasing top names in the art world. Complete with exclusive VIP lounge.
- Attendee events and amenities, including a new sculpture garden, a center court, café and much more!
Thousands of art buyers, gallery owners and enthusiasts have already registered for Artexpo New York 2010. Join in the excitement and register to attend today!