Love Cabaret? Check Out Bar Naná’s Cabaret on the Rocks
If you have a healthy appetite for cabaret, Bar Naná is ready to feed it. On Mondays (from March 17th- through April 28), the bar will host different musical acts where anyone is welcome and entrance is gratis for the first three weeks. Doors open at 8pm but the performances start at 9pm.
Here’s the schedule of the performances.
· March 17th – Crystal Monee Hall, Marcus Paul James & Friends – first official kick-off night
· March 24th – Celisse Henderson, who made her debut in Broadway’s GODSPELL and is an accomplished singer who released a debut album entitled, Show and Tell.
· March 31st – Timothy Oliver Reid, who is the recipient of the 2013 Bistro award for “outstanding theme show”, 2013 MAC Award for Male Vocalist, 2012 MAC Award for Debut Artist-Male and the 2011 Julie Wilson Award from the Mabel Mercer Foundation, T. Oliver Reid made his debut at 54 Below with his awarding winning show, “Drop me off in Harlem”
· April 7th – Marcus Paul James, whose soul and gospel roots helped land him in the hit Broadway show RENT and to create the EP, Electrik Love EP
· April 14th – Crystal Monee Hall, grew up singing gospel and eventually found her way to Broadway’s RENT and performing in venues such as Yoshi’s and Joe’s Pub
· April 21st—Karmine Alers, known for her Broadway role as Mimi from Rent
· April 28th – Nathan Lee Graham, known for his Broadway hits such as Priscilla Queen of The Desert and The Wild Party. His Off-Broadway shows include Hit The Wall and Wig Out!
63 Gansevoort Street (between Greenwich & Washington)