#NYFW Backstage Hair Report: Monique Lhuillier RTW Fall 2013
The Kérastase team led by the fabulous Odile Gilbert created a bold and sexy chignon style finished off with suede ribbon for the Monique Lhuillier RTW Fall 2013 show.
Here are the steps and Kérastase products used to get the look.
1. Create a deep side part and gather hair into a ponytail at the nape of the neck, securing with a bungee elastic
2. Spray the top of the head with Double Force Hair Spray, followed by applying a pea-sized amount of Ciment Thermique, and smooth down with a brush for a sleek, yet matte effect
3. Take a 1 inch thick strip of leather fabric and hook it into the bungee elastic
4. Wrap the leather fabric around the length of the ponytail throughout to the ends, and secure with a clear elastic
5. Wrap the length around the base of the ponytail to create a loop effect and pin into place
6. Finish the style with Double Force Hairspray
Modern and sleek, this look pulled hair back and away from the the models’ faces rather nicely to show off the abundance of embroidery and fine detailing found throughout the collection. Check out the full runway collection to see how it all came together!