Warren Buffett Celebrates the Grand-Reopening of the 40/40 Club
Warren Buffett was busy partying earlier this week with the hip-hop crowd. The billionaire was in attendance at the grand re-opening of Jay-Z’s 40/40 club. Surprised? So were we. And, this after seeing him. Still he was there.
Buffett was joined by Spike Lee, Swizz Beats, Spike Lee, Ashanti, Russell Simmons, Damaris Louis, Selita Ebanks, Grandmaster Flash, Questlove, Wale, Jessica White, Adrienne Bailon, Angie Martinez, and obviously Jay-Z at the reopening of the famed sports bar.
Now, if you are wondering (and we are sure you are) why a billionaire like Buffett was in attendance, we’ve got an answer for you. We’ve compiled a list of (possible) reasons why we think Warren was in attendance:
1) Is working on his street cred
2) Has a sports video in the works and was scouring possible locations
3) Was hoping to get business tips from B.I.C who sadly was not in attendance
4) He was told the event was actually a Billianarie convention
5) Is an investor (the more likely reason).
While, we aren’t sure why exactly Buffett was there we are sure he enjoyed the evening festivities. He along with the other guests got a sneak peek at the newly and swanky remodeled space and flowing Ace of Space Champagne.