Where to #nomz on National Caviar Day
Yep. Today, July 18th, is National Caviar Day. To celebrate the occasion, restaurants across the city including Bagatelle NY, David Burke Townhouse, and David Burke Fishtail have curated menus featuring creative caviar-infused dishes.
Stop by David Burke Townhouse on 133 East 61st Street to sample from the special menu that includes:
- Millionaire’s Fried Rice (pictured) with caviar, lobster, crab meat, lap cheong sausage, shark fin, gold leaf, xo sauce – $75
- Caviar Dry Aged Rib Eye Carpaccio with Potato Chips and Crème Fraiche – $45
- Sea Scallops Benedict with Caviar – $25
At DB’s other venue David Burke Fishtail (135 East 62nd Street), you’ll find dishes like: Oysters with Caviar – $25
- Oysters with Caviar – $25
- Crab Meat Caviar Tacos – $25
- Lobster Scramble with Caviar – $40
Swing by Bagatelle NY on 1 Little West 12th Street while you’re downtown and receive a complimentary glass of champagne when you order any caviar tin or dish. Along with a selection of Petrossian Caviars available, the bistro will also feature these roe specialties:
- Roasted Sea Scallops with caviar beurrre blanc and leeks fondue – $35
- Fresh & Smoked Salmon Tartar with salmon caviar, shallot, dill crème fraiche & olive oil crostini- $17/$25
Cheers to good taste!