And the CFDA Award Winners for 2013 Are….
Did your favorite designers win at this year’s CFDA Fashion Awards? Here’s the list of this year’s winners along with presenter. Stay tuned for red-carpet looks.
Womenswear Designer of the Year: Proenza Schouler‘s Jack McCollough and Lazaro Hernandez
Menswear Designer of the Year: Thom Browne
Accessories Designer of the Year: Phillip Lim
Swarovski Award for Emerging Talent in Womenswear: Suno’s Max Osterweis and Erin Beatty
Swarovski Award for Emerging Talent in Menswear: Public School’s Dao-Yi Chow and Maxwell Osborne
Swarovski Award for Emerging Talent in Accessories Design: Pamela Love
Other special mentions:
• Ralph Lauren presented Vera Wang with the Geoffrey Beene Lifetime Achievement Award.
• Jessica Chastain presented Riccardo Tisci with the International Award.
• Linda Evangelista presented Tim Blanks with the Media Award.
• Hillary Clinton presented Oscar de la Renta with the Founders Award.
• Kerry Washington presented the Womenswear Designer of the Year Award.