Get the Look: Valentine’s Day Beauty Tutorial
It’s Valentine’s Day beauty made purely easily. Pür Minerals‘ Tamra (Director of Education and Training) walks us through a step-by-step tutorial on how to get a soft, sexy look for a Valentine’s Day date or night out on the town with the girls. In minutes, get this va-va-voom look for Valentine’s Day.
Using Perfect Fit Eye Shadow Trio in Rebel:
1. Apply a wash of the frosted pink shade, Double Trouble, from lash line to brow using an Eye Shadow Brush
2. Work Heart Throb, a rosy mauve, into the crease with a Crease Brush in a windshield wiper motion
3. In small circular motions, apply the darkest shade Renegade to the outer corners and blend into the crease with the Utility Brush
4. Make the eyes pop with a dab of Double Trouble in the center of the lid using the Maximum Coverage Brush
5. Line both the upper and lower lids from corner to corner with Renegade using an Eyeliner Brush for smoky depth
6. Apply 2 coats of Big Blink Mascara
1. Keep the lips soft and kissable with Pink Crush Pout Plumping Lip Gloss
All products featured are available online. Give this look a test run and let us know what you think – would you use it again for other upcoming date nights?