Get the Look: Jenna Dewan-Tatum at the 2015 Golden Globes
Jenna Dewan-Tatum knows how to bring a consistent A-game to the red carpet. The credit for creating her stunning and glowing makeup look at the 72nd Annual Golden Globes Awards goes to celebrity makeup artist Jake Bailey, who was inspired to help her exude a natural look to match the palette of her soft, lemon chiffon gown (which we thought she rocked oh-so-effortlessly).
Here’s the scoop on how to get the look.
– Bailey started by prepping the skin with the Dior Capture Totale Multi-Perfection Crème.
– He applied the Pür Minerals Air Perfection CC Cushion Compact Foundation in Medium for a flawless finish, allowing a natural glow to come through. He then put the Pür Minerals Chateau Cheeks Cream Blush in Coy followed by a small amount of Nars Loose Powder in Beach.
– Bailey also added Kevyn Aucoin The Celestial Powder in Candlelight on the bridge of her nose, cheekbones and brow bones to add depth to her natural glow.
– Next, Bailey wanted to use a plum shadow to make the green in her eyes pop. He used several shades from the Pür Minerals Soul Mattes Eye Shadow Palette to apply the eggplant shade on the lid and the taupe shade around the edges to create that smokey, sultry look.
– He then used Pür Minerals Eye Defining Pencil in Onyx along the lash line to really define her eyes.
– He applied the Troy Surratt Brow Pencil and Anastasia Brow Gel on her brows and finished with a few coats of the Pür Minerals Big Look Waterproof Mascara on the lashes.
– Lastly, Bailey applied the La Mer Lip Balm as a base to the lips, followed by the Pür Minerals Chateau de Vine Mineral Lipstick in Georgia Peach and a pop of the Chateau Lip Gloss in Scandalous.
– Hairstylist,Bridget Brager, washed the hair with Biolage Cleansing Conditioner.
– After the hair was cleansed and conditioned, she applied a small amount of Biolage Styling Blow-In Control from root to ends this leaves hair soft and velevty.
– Once the hair was dry, she used Biolage Styling Thermal Active Setting Spray. This helps to add long lasting body and volume.
– Bridget, created a middle part and with a medium barrel curling iron. She wrapped sections of hair around the barrel loosely to add wave and movement, letting the ends drop.
– Once she finished curling the hair and the hair was set, Bridget sprayed a mist of Biolage Complete Control Fast Drying Hairspray on my hand and brushed through hair to break up curls.
– Finally, she tucked one side of hair behind her ear and finished with an all over spray off Biolage Complete Control Hair Spray and she was off!!